View the latest job openings at our company.Get Started
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating marketing content and distributing it effectively. You will help us create a strong brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing campaigns, and marketing events. Ideally experience with Google Ad management, Google analytics and social media (mainly linkedIn). Finally, your analytical skills will assist you as your monitor and report on the success of your marketing efforts.
- Strengthen our relationship with clients and company partnerships
- Plan and execute campaigns and events
- Track, analyze and report the success of those campaigns and events
- Create online and offline marketing content
- Empower the sales team with marketing content and campaigns that help drive sales
- 1-3 years’ of marketing experience
- Google PPC pro, Google analytics
- Excellent writing and communication skills
To apply for jobs listed, please register your interest by contacting us by phone or email.