Craig, Nadim and the team have always gone above and beyond to help us grow our SEO for our business. They use up to date data anayltics to keep us continuously found on page 1 of google searches. We have recommended them to other businesses we know and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking to grow their business online – Mike Maguire (owner).
Riverside Shutters supply and fit of a variety of planation window shutters and blinds in London and the surrounding areas but was not found on Google for any of the product searches and location names. The site needed to be optimised to compete on page one as no keyword research had been done prior to build.
- Work done included:
- Oversaw the design of a new website and ensured it was optimal for user performance.
- On implementation of new design, we redirected old URLs to new, where this was required.
- Conducted a disavow check to block any poor incoming links and submitted the file to Google.
- Created new pages for the website for each type of shutter available as well as rooms where shutters are utilised.
- Recommended the addition of a blog and post at least once a month, providing all content.
- Revamped the use of images in the website by creating mini galleries for each style, range and room of shutter, improving user perception and experience when on the website.
- Worked with the client to update old content to a new read that was more story and company driven as opposed to sales type text.
- We improved the optimisation of all title, headers and meta descriptions in the website.
- A targeted internal linking strategy was put in place utilising blogs, and other pages to target the key pages effectively with relevant links within the site.
- Analysed competition to identify pages and blogs that we could utilise and capture traffic with.
- Researched and submitted to a high quality network of resources as part of our link building activity.
- Gave suggestions on improving social media channels.
- Updated Google Business Listing for better experience and customer attraction.
Riverside now have a more professional image to their company as the old website was very outdated and not giving off the right image or story of the company. Enjoying great success on Page 1 in the core targeted locations.