The team have gone above and beyond for my website, bringing innovative ideas to improve customer experience and helping us gain exposure in organic search on Google. Always on hand when I need them, thanks Craig – Dr. Samuel Mattine
Samuel Mattine is a fully accredited board-certified consultant surgeon with sub-specialist interest in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgery. Samuel was trained in a number of prestigious hospitals, both in the UK and France. He is one of the handful of surgeons in the UK to have uniquely achieved dual fellowship in Head & Neck Surgery as well as Craniofacial Surgery. The samuelmattine.com website had poor links and was not optimised for targeted facial plastic surgery type phrases or locations the hospitals were located in. We optimised the website for all locations.
- Work done included:
- We identified key catchment areas for Local SEO promotion across the UK, in locations such as Birmingham, London, Hounslow, Manchester, Leicester and so forth.
- We built new pages for these and provided optimised content for the pages.
- We optimised the entire website in the page title and meta data.
- We created a strategic internal linking strategy for the website.
- We created Before & After galleries alongside the service content to give customers a good experience to understand the capabilities of the team.
- We optimised images in the site with filename and Alt Text.
- We checked incoming links and blocked any spam links with the creation of a disavow file.
- We created Google Business Locations for the clients’ 3 branches.
- We built a strong network of external links to utilise for the SEO promotion.
- We have created press releases for the client and syndicated these across the best medical journalist channels in the UK.
The website ranks Page 1 Google for all local target areas as well as appearing within Google image results.